Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

11PE- 1.1 Reflection- Zumba (10-12 games)


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
Today we did Zumba. Zumba is a video where someone is dancing and giving you intruction. All we had to do was copy the moves they were doing and follow their intruction.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)

I grade myself an 'A' because I was contributing in the activity even though I wasn't feeling well but I was still trying to improve on my skills.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).

Injury and illness gave a negative influence in my participation because I wasn't feeling well as I am still healing from a bad cough an example was when I didn't join in that much because I would end up coughing alot. 

My previous experiences was a positive influence in my participation because in primary we did Zumba every morning to get everyone up and moving for school so that they are not tried when it's time to learn.  An example was when we did the Jump Jam videos ,  I knew how to do them and how it goes so I was participating. 

My sense of achievement gave a negative influence because I was unorganised to participate in Zumba. An example was I forgot my gears today which gave me no sense of achieving anything in this activity. 

Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)

  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I could increase my peers participation by encouraging them to do zumba as most people didn't feel comfortable dancing in front of their peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment