Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

1.1 11PEA Turbo Touch (13-12 games)

Today we played turbo touch with the year 9s.  Turbo touch is a very simple yet fast game.  There is a try zone where you have to put the ball down in order to score.  You can't be  in the zone when putting the ball down.  We as two classes changed the rules up abit.  We decided to tap the ball when you get touch, you'll have to pass the ball twice before scoring and two touches only then handover to the other team .

I put myself on a 'M' because I was motivated and reliable to play.  I worked hard towards the goal with my team. I supported my teammates when I'm on and off the field.  I had seeks to try and improve on my performance through development of skills, well-being and fitness.  I had also tried my best throughout the activity.

The competition in the game was a positive because there was alot of people who was into the game and strive to win the game which made the game insane and hard to get to the try zone.  This made me think twice as fast as everyone else in order to try and get to the zone.

The Equipment in the activity was a positive inflence in my participation because we had all the right gears and the right equipment to play.  This helped to make myself and everyone play even more because there was equipment that wasn't broken or missing.

Enviornment was a negative inflence in my participation because it was  very small to play in as we had many people playing.  We couldn't play outside because the ground was muddy and wet from the rain.  We couldn't play on two courts because there was people fixing the light on the other side so for our safety we stayed away from it and just played on one court.

I could help increase my peers participation by encouring them to try harder and help explain things or the game rules if they didn't heard so that they don't waste the teachers time and everyone elses time.

2 comments:

Angela Gattung said...

Hi Charday, thanks for sharing your turbo touch experience with the year 9s. Did you coach them the rules and practise before the game? What you might consider to include in posts like this in future, is to include a diagram which shows the field layout and where tries need to be scored as I got a bit mixed up in this part.

Unknown said...

Do you want to donate your kidnney for money? We offer $500,000.00 for one kidnney,Contact us now urgently for your kidnney donation,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215

Post a Comment