Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

200 Fitness Challenge (8/12 Games)

Today,  we did a 200 fitness challenge with the year 9 PE class.  The exercies we did was 200 squats, 200 sit ups and 20 rounds running around the cone that was 20 meters away.  We each partnered up with a year 9 students and we all participated together.   My partner and I planned to do 20 squats each that way it is easier to count.   We also did the same strategy for the sit up.  My partner was getting tried so I carried it on her behalf.  For the 20 rounds run we decided to do 10 rounds each so that it is much faster than doing five rounds each.

For today's session,  I would put my self on the merit column because I was motivated and reliable in the session.  I was working hard towards my personal goals which was to try and complete the whole sets .  I really showed enjoyment as I love doing fitnesses with other people especially with my class.  I did my best in today's session.

Friends/Classmates:
* Friends and classmates gave a positive influence on my participation because everyone was positive towards one another and they were also encouraging each other to keep going.

Fun/Enjoyment:
*  Fun and enjoyment gave a positive effect on my participation because it was fun to do which means there was no negative outcome in today sessions.  It was an very enjoyment sessions because there was positive attitudes and vibes everywhere.

Challenge:
* Challenging was a postive influence in my participation because I made a goal where it was to complete everything.  This challenge turned out very good as I completed it with my partner.

In the future, to increase my peers particpation I need to support and encourage them to keep going when they feel like giving up so that they can feel bright and have a positive mindset towards themself and other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is pleasing to read that you put in a Merit effort, Charday and that you competently displayed the key competencies "Participating and Contributing and Relating to others".

Post a Comment