Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Sepak Takraw (7/12 Games)


SEPAK TAKRAW 

Sepak Takraw is played between two teams of three. There is a volley net between the two teams. For your team to score , you and your team will need to work together and try get the ball across the net but instead of using your arms and hands, the only body part you can use in this game is your head or your legs. The ball they use in Sepak is made out off rattan, it is not the same size as a volley ball but much smaller.


Image result for sepak takraw ball
I would put myself on a achieve because I was organised and perpared for the acitivity by getting into my gears on time and helping out to set up the game.  I tried to improve my skills and attempting to improve my level of performance.  For me to improve and get into the merit column,  I need to work hard towards the goal or objective in the activity,  I need to show enjoyment in the activity and to do my very best in every physical activity. 

My skills level is a negitive impact when I was playing Sepak because I had no skills in kicking the ball over the net,  when I served the ball I kicked it but it went out of the game instead of going  over the volleyball net and towards the opposite team.  Previous experience is a negitive impact when playing because I haven't played Sepak Takraw so I wasn't familiar with the game. This made me want to play less because I felt uncomfortable playing.  The positive impact when I participated in playing Sepak was the fun and enjoyment in the game,  this made the game positive and fun because everyone was very supportive.  This positive impact made me want to play more because of the positivity everyone had in the game. 

To increase my participation,  I need to work on being engaged throughout the whole activity and ask questions about the rules if I am not familiar with it.  To increase my participation with my classmates,  I need to encourage them when they need the support so that they can be in high spirits and everyone can have a positive game throughout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment