Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

1.1 PEA -FUTSAL (3/12 games) 11PEA


  • EXPLAIN the physical activity you've participate in.

Futsal is an indoor game, it is played between two team of 5 people, there is one goal keeper in each team.  Futsal is played on hard ground.



  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)

I give myself an A because I attempted to improve my level of performance, I contribted in the game even though I had running nose. I was organised before and after the activity, I brang my gears and got to class early when we finished playing.


  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
Skill level -
Equipment +
Wellbeing -


  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
My skill level for soccor in general is bad, I am not good at controling a ball with my feet and legs because I have no balance. The equipment was a positive affect on my participation, we had the right equipment to play and there weren't any holes in the net which is good. My wellbeing was a negative as I was very cold and had running nose as it is winter I get sick often.


  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I can increase my participation by getting enagaed more from the start of the game all the way to the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how you have included a short video to explain the game you played, this makes your post a little more enjoyable to read! You have used specific parts of the marking criteria to explain why you graded yourself an Achieved - I am wondering what was stopping you from being at a Merit level? The next step is to explain why you weren't quite there. Your examples and factors are perfect, but the key thing you are missing is the impact on your participation. So, how did being sick affect how you played and why? Increased how much you played? decreased? The last two questions are incredibly important, because this is where you reflect on what affected your participation. Looking forward to reading more, Miss D :)

Post a Comment