Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

1.1 Bench ball Reflection (4/12) Games


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
Equipment :
Two teams
Two benches ( one on the other side of the court, same as the other side, facing one another)
Four balls ( two for each team. )

Two teams one on the other side of the court and the other. At the start of the game only one person from your team gets to run all the way to the other sides beanch without getting taged by the against team. Once somone is on the other side on the bench, your team have to try and throw the ball over to your team mate who is on the bench, if they catch the ball, ONLY one person can run to the other side where their other team mate is, (without getting touched by the opposite team) The other teams will be doing the same thing so some people from your team would have to defend the bench that is on your side ( making sure none of the other team members are crossing your line and is coming toward your bench that you have to protect.

Once you got all four team mate on the opposite bench, you and your team win the game, you can then start all over again.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
I graded myself a A because I can demonstrate skills related to the activity, I was also active during the whole game. I tried to improve on my performing skills by switching defending the other team from trying to get to the bench to me getting to the beanch to help my team win. I also put my self on A because I contributed to the team by taking a position to do to help my team win.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
Illness [ - ]
Challenge [ + ]
Equipment [ + ]


  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Illness was a negative because I was quite sick then but I still participated in the activity. My illness was affecting my participation because I felt like I needed rest every 2 mins but I didn't want to because I've missed alot of assessment.

Challenge was a positive affect on my participation because it helped me to think more about a strategies to get to the other side without getting taged.

Equipment was another positive affect on my participation because there were equipment we actually needed, no equipment was broken or got broken, we all took good care of all equipment.

  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I can increase my participation by making sure I am better and well to play. I could help my peers increase their participation by being positive towards one other and encouraging them in the future.


HERE IS A FOOTAGE AND PHOTO OF OUR PARTICIPATION.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work on your posts, i believe you have met the criteria. Love the fact that you have added in some pictures and the layout of your blogs is great. something to improve on is just being up to date and completing all tasks thats probably my concern but other than that everything is good. Peace

Post a Comment