Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Irregular Past Tense Verbs Clozegirl-walking-with-book.png

Fill in the blanks below with one of the 15 irregular past tense verbs in the box.


bit
chose
felt
found
held
kept
left
meant
paid
quit
sold
shut
spent
told
wore

(1) Lucky me! I ________found_________ some money on the ground.
(2) He __________sold_______ his comic book collection to a friend for $20.00.
(3) I was cold so I _______shut__________ the window.
(4) There were many colors, but I ______chose___________ a blue one.
(5) It was a windy day so I _______wore__________ a warm coat.
(6) He ________held_________ the baby very gently in his arms.
(7) She _______spent__________ $50 on new shoes and _____paid____________ $30 for her pants.
(8) I ________left_________ my bag at school so I have to go back and get it.
(9) I didn't enjoy playing baseball so I _____quit____________ the team.
(10) He ______kept___________ asking same question again and again.
(11) I _______meant__________ what I said.
(12) He _______told__________ the truth.
(13) When she _______bit__________ into the apple, she saw a worm.
(14) I __________felt_______ nervous when I spoke in front of the class.

Today, for managing-self, I was finishing off my Irregular Past Tense Verbs, Cloze 4. This task can help me, in my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment