Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

1.1 11PEA- Volley ball, (15-12 games)

Today we played a game of volleyball.  Volleyball is a team sports in which two teams of six players are seperated by the net. Each team tries to score a point by grounding a ball on the other teams side of the court under the organized rules.

I give myself a 'A' because I was organised and prepared for the activity.  I was demonstrating skills related to the activity.  I was also trying to improve on my levels of skills. I was contributing to the activity with my team and taking up a role or position.

The three factors that affected my participation was
*Well-being -Wellbeing gave a negitive outcome on my performance as  I wasn't confident in playing volleyball.

*Challenge-  Challenges gave a positive influence on my participation because my teammates were very competitive and there were players that was very passionate about volley and was very good.  This gave me a challenge which was to try and hit the ball across the net without any one blocking it.

*Sense of Achievement- My sense of Achievement was a negative influence because I wasn't feeling motivated to work hard towards the goal in the activity.

I could increase my participation by being motivated and reliable in the activity, also work hard towards the goal and show enjoyment when playing.

In the future , I can help increase my peers participation by encourging them and to play with excitement so that they can feel excited the play.

2 comments:

Clare G said...

Kia ora Charday I enjoyed reading your thoughts about volleyball and the challenge you had. Did you succeed in getting the ball across without it being blocked? Did you need to use a special technique for this? I never managed to achieve this myself.

Unknown said...

Do you want to donate your kidnney for money? We offer $500,000.00 for one kidnney,Contact us now urgently for your kidnney donation,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215

Post a Comment