Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

6 Hats Current Events- 2014.




This is a presentation about the six hats current events.... I am learning to use the six hats to think about and summaries a current event.  This current event is about New South Wales win the State of Origin 2014, against Queensland.  The score was 12-8.

I really hope New South Wales win this State of Origin because I'm a New South Wales supporter and because New South Wales worked really hard to win their game and they deserve to win the trophy.

#Go #The #Blues!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can really see the passion of your support for NSW's here Charday - this is a very thorough presentation analysing the news article about the first State of Origin match. I really hope that the Blues are able to lift the trophy this year too!

Post a Comment