Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Writting

               Sunday Adventures

Last Sunday, I spent all day with my brother named Ari, my sister in law named Jaelyn and my nephew named Dayton.

We went to my brother in law named Cyprus’s cooking competition. It took us a long time to get there.  When we got there we saw lots of yummy cakes.  A man had made a robot cake, it took him five hours to do it.  

Then we saw Cyprus and his friend named Thomas.  We waited for half an hour and then I got a hot chocolate drink.  It was yummy!  Then he was on, he had to make something with salmon in it and he said that he was going to make a Japanese type of sushi and he did.  

Next, for like two hours, me and my brother were hungry and the baby was crying so we decided to go for a walk and buy an ice cream.  When we were about to go outside, I saw a butter sculpture, it was a tiger. We bought our ice cream.

Then we went to my brother’s rugby league game and if him and his team won, they are in the top four.  Next, when it was finished, they had won.  They scored 64 and the other team scored 6.  We were so happy that they won.  They got a medal and they were happy.

When we went home we waited until my aunty, papa and all my cousins came from up north.  They came at night and we played with them.  They came to see Dayton before he goes back to Napier on Wednesday.  I enjoyed seeing all my relatives and I had a great Sunday adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment