Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

My Speech about Sports

How did you feel about presenting your speech to the class?
I felt very scared and I was nervous

What was the hardest part about preparing a speech?
The hardest thing about preparing the speech was trying to know all my speech when I’m shy.

What did you enjoy most about speeches?
That no one laughed at me and that everybody liked it.
I had fun when I presented my speech.

How could you improve your speech making next time?
Putting my speech in order and speaking a bit louder. I will make more eye contact with my audience next time.

2 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Well done Charday. You have identified 3 great key points about the topic of sports – I agree with how you told the audience to be careful when they are playing sports because if your not careful you could get hurt. I like how you tired your best to make eye contact with the audience. I admire your courage!

Next time try to speak much louder and clearly.

Anonymous said...

Nice work charday good effete trying to remember your hole speech while looking at the audience.

Post a Comment