Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me


Hi my name is Charday. I am 11 years old . I was born in New  Zealand in 2000. I have brown, shiny hair and I have brown sparkly eyes which are like diamonds.

I have 6 cool brothers and I am the only girl in my family. I  also live with my Mum, Dad and my dog called Snoopy.


I am Maori and I am very proud of my culture. When I think about my culture I immediately think of Maori carvings, Maori patterns, Maori food and the special place that I come from, which is up North. 


I enjoy  cleaning, cooking and playing outside. The best subjects I like at school is Topic,Written Language and Spelling.


My best friend at home is Mehi. She is my best friend because she is kind to me. We do lots of  amazing things together. She makes me happy and cheers me up when I am sad.


When I grow up I want to be a firefighter to help people who are in danger of a fire situation. My  learning goal this year  is to learn different  spelling  patterns to help me spell challenging words.

4 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Hi Charday,

I enjoyed reading your description. I like how you have described your learning goal for this year and you future goal. Keep up the great thinking. Continue to use powerful words in your writing.

Ms Aireen

Anonymous said...

nice one charday I like your story and how you used powerful words.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charday
I like the way you have telled us about yourself keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charday, you have the most spectacular All About Me story.I like the way you used powerful adjectives.

Post a Comment